“Truly a revolution in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialist and new products to all market sectors eliminating minimum order quantities and giving the consumer the ultimate food selection frozen, chilled and ambient specialist products.”
Galleria By GFG brings together a selection of specialist foods all in one community through over 50 shops, most, specialising in a particular food type e.g. gluten-free, vegan, free-from, religionary, dietary...etc. but only one check-out.
The Galleria by GFG features a unique way to browse and shop online, using a product attribute selection process.- your personal Must-Have selector..
- 2 million Allergy sufferers now have a food site to help them!
- 50+ category shops – each dietary attribute has its own “shop”
- Mix attributes and match to your requirement
- One basket – frozen, chilled and ambient food delivered in multi-temperature insulated box
- Free-from + healthy lifestyle + dietary + organic + artisan + national + religionary + gourmet foods
- Back to the High Street - reduces food miles – product page will be listing nearest stockist
- GFG speciality and niche products not stocked locally can be delivered to your door
- Unique Must-Have food selector enables consumers to select multi-attributes be they dietary, healthy lifestyle or National
- Each product comes with a complete downloadable specification including allergens providing full technical information on the product
- Frozen and chilled food - Insulated Boxes suitable for multi-temperature products
- Free delivery UK mainland orders over £60
- Large sizes suitable for family bulk buying – discount for case orders
- Each product is attributed a temperature icon and a packing icon..
- Every product on the portal comes with a full display of food category item and allergen icons.
History of The Good Food & Gift Company Ltd
The founders of The Good Food & Gift Company Limited, (GFG), Stephen & Debbie Briggs, between them, have over 70 years’ experience in the food industry. They have experience in procuring the best quality gourmet food, specialist and national products. They have always had a sense of ‘the next big thing’ and were one of the first suppliers of balsamic vinegar to the UK as well as the first UK distributor of The Yankee Candles. Designed and supplied bespoke Food Gifts to the main High Street retail shops. Continued to be ahead of the curve and for the last few years have supplied traditional Danish food to ex-pat Danes living in the UK as well as a varied range of specialist foods through their "beta" websites and by mail-order. Supplied over 60,000 10 – man Ration Boxes, million+ Hexamine cookers to MOD all under surge conditions. Sourced and produced Self Rescue smoke hood 60+ minutes – EN403 approved – rejected by UK Government in 2003 in prefernce to built in expensive sprinkler systems. Sourced and supplied 11 out of 23 new products for MOD Temperate Climate Ration Pack and supplied 4 ply toilet paper!! Founded and funded uk4u MOD Christmas Box 2004- 2007. Supplied ready-meals for emergency drop by DFID in to Iraq, Supplied Irish Army with ration packs and emergeny food supplies for Chad...It has been challenging and satisfying. Currently sourced and ready to supply ventilators when needed / approved.
The Briggs's will continue to run the business using their skills, experience, contacts and procurement expertise to meet new challenges.