Spicy Korma Curry Sauce (6x300g)
RSP (£): £0.00
This Spicy Korma curry sauce is made with creamy coconut and richly spiced. Its slightly hotter taste with the creamy coconut flavour is unusually delicious and welcoming.
Ideal for a variety of curries. The sauce can be easily adapted to make curries milder or creamier with the addition of cream or yoghurt.
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, no added sugar
Great Taste Awards Winner
Approved by The Vegan Society, Members of the Guild of Fine Food Retailers
Anila’s award winning curry sauces are uniquely produced using traditional methods with fresh ingredients, dedication and love, to offer the highest quality, naturally made, tasty food without preservatives or additives and are free from sugar, dairy, gluten, onion and garlic.
They are suitable for coeliacs, diabetics, vegans and those with food intolerances. Opening a jar unlocks an authentic taste explosion. One only needs to taste it to see the difference. In a range of 8 satisfying flavours from mild and fragrant to hot and spicy, for food-lovers to prepare and enjoy gourmet Indian meals quickly and easily.
In our chutneys and pickles, single fruits and vegetables are used to preserve their freshness, a purity of taste that treats the palate to a natural, authentic experience. The special oil does nothing more than preserve the exquisite flavour of each product, sealing in the goodness. Uniquely produced pickles made to marry deliciously with a variety of dishes and cheeses to create perfect harmony between taste and sensation.
We now have sixteen flavours from sweet and fruity to hot and tangy.
We cook in peace so that the serene vibrations can infuse the food. We bless our food before we eat, giving thanks to the Giver of all.
By using only the freshest and finest ingredients, Anila’s have created the perfect taste for an authentic Indian meal and bottle it for all of your enjoyment. Our fine selection of curry sauces are the ultimate in Indian cuisine, which we have listed in order of their spice rating below.
Creating the most delicious curry with Anila’s sauces could not be simpler. To serve 4.
1. Pour the contents of a jar into a saucepan and heat. Add your desired vegetables, lentils, meat, chicken or fish and continue to gently cook (seal) for 2 mins until they are nicely coated.
2. Fill up the same empty jar with cold water and add the desired amount to the pan depending on the main ingredient used.
3. Cover and cook gently on a low to medium heat for 10-15 mins for a vegetable dish and up to 30 mins for a meat dish or until the food is tender and the sauce has thickened.
4. Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh coriander. Serve with rice or naan bread.
5. For variety stir in coconut milk, add chopped tomatoes or onions. If you enjoy a milder curry add 2 tbs of natural yoghurt or cream towards the end of cooking.
Try the sauce as a spread on pizzas or sandwiches and to create dips.
|Brand||Anilas Authentic Sauces|
|Lead Time||7 days|
|Qty Per Case||6|
|Dietary||Free From Added Sugar, Free From Caffeine, Free From Celery, Free From Crustaceans, Free From Dairy, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Lupin, Free From Molluscs, Free From Mustard, Free From Peanuts, Free From Sesame, Free From Soya, Free From Wheat|
|Life Style and Religionary||Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|National Food Shops||Foods From The UK|
|Shelf Life||36 Months|
Tomatoes, Fennel, Creamed Coconut, Coconut Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Puree, Chilli Powder, Ginger, Green Chillies, Salt
|Food Categories||, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,|